Tuesday 29 January 2013

DIY Valentines Day Banner


Easy Valentines Day Banner

I decided to decorate my condo for Valentines Day. I didn’t want it to look too cheesy, so I just made a simple heart banner. I cut out so many hearts that I was able to place heart banners in a few places. The banner looks pretty strung across the fireplace mantel, bed headboard, windows or walkways.

The items you will need to create this cute heart banner are:
  • Red and pink construction paper
  • Brown twinge (string)
  • Red Sparkles
  • Scissors
  • Glue
These items can be purchased at Michael’s or any craft store.

Step 1: Cut out as many red and pink hearts out of the construction paper. You can than use the glue and sparkles and decorate the hearts as you wish. I put sparkles on every other red heart, and around the edges.

Step 2: Once all your hearts are cut out and glittered, use the scissors and string to poke holes through each heart. Then string the twinge through each hole and your valentine’s heart banner will be completed. You can now place it anywhere you’d like.

Hope this was an easy and fun Valentines Day project! 


No comments:

Post a Comment